PREPARATORY FOR AFA
We prepare the Cadets of EPCAR (Air Cadets Preparatory School) in the theoretical and practical part to have a better performance in the AFA (Air Force Academy). Thus, with the quality that only Paiva Aviation has, Cadets will be better prepared for theoretical and practical tests.
* Prerequisites: Be an EPCAR or AFA student.
* Documentation required: Anac Code, Copy of: Identity Card, CPF, Voter License, Proof of Residence, Certificate of Reservist for male, Certificate of completion of the 1st Degree.
* Theoretical Part: Classes from Monday to Friday - Period: morning, afternoon or night
Saturday classes - Period: morning and afternoon (full)
Custom scale or online.
* Disciplines: CheckList, Check blindfold, Air Traffic Regulation, Meteorology, Air Navigation, Flight Theory, Aircraft Technical Knowledge.
* Practical part: 10 hours of flight required for better performance.
1st Stage: Enrollment in the private pilot course
The first step is to enroll in Paiva Aviation.
2nd Stage: Realization of the theoretical course for private pilot
The second step in becoming a private pilot is taking the theoretical course. See below the subjects covered in the theoretical course:
Air Traffic Regulations
3rd Stage: Realization of practical classes
Upon completion and approval of the theoretical course, the student will be able to start the practical stage of the course.
The practical course for private pilot consists of flight hours. The number of hours varies according to each school, but it is around 5 to 10 hours.
After passing the practical stage, candidates will be prepared for missions at the AFA. That is, they will have the confidence to fly.
* SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR GROUPS AND NOMINATIONS !!!
Whatsapp: +55 21 97941-8117