Curso Teórico Para Piloto Privado
theoretical course for private pilot
* It is the professional qualified to fly aircraft without remuneration.
* Prerequisites: Minimum age: 17 years to start the theoretical course or 18 years to obtain the qualification;
Education: 1st degree complete or higher;
Practical instruction: 2nd Class Health Certificate.
* Necessary documentation: Anac Code, Copy of: Identity, CPF, Voter License, Proof of Residence, Reservist Certificate for male, Certificate of completion of the 1st Degree (only the certificate of completion of the 1st degree needs a certified copy), Medical Examination (CMA) - performed at an accredited clinic and 2 3X4 photos.
* Theoretical Part: Classes from Monday to Friday - Period: morning, afternoon or night Duration: 2 months
Saturday classes - Period: morning and afternoon (full) Duration: 3 months
Customized scale for crew.
* Disciplines: Air Traffic Regulation, Meteorology, Air Navigation, Flight Theory and Aircraft Technical Knowledge.
* Practical part: 40 hours of flight required for private pilot.
1st Stage: Enrollment in the private pilot course and medical examination
The first step in becoming a private pilot consists of enrolling in Paiva Aviation and requesting a letter of introduction for the 2nd class medical examination.
This exam is done to obtain the Aeronautical Medical Certificate (CMA) that is necessary to start the course. You can obtain the certificate by taking the clinical exams accredited by ANAC. Access the website of our partner CMA TIJUCA and schedule your exam.
2nd Stage: Realization of the theoretical course for private pilot
The second step to become a private pilot is the completion of the theoretical course that lasts approximately 2 months. See below the subjects covered in the theoretical course for private pilot:
Air Traffic Regulations
3rd Stage: Conducting the Exam applied by ANAC
Upon completion of the theoretical course, students must take an exam prepared and applied by ANAC, which will be the third step necessary to become a private pilot. This exam consists of 100 questions, 20 of each subject seen in the theoretical course of which the candidate needs to get 70% of each subject correct to obtain the certificate of approval.
4th Stage: Realization of practical private pilot classes
Upon completion and approval of the theoretical course, the student will be able to start the practical stage of the course.
The practical course for private pilot consists of flight hours. The number of hours varies according to each school, but it is around 35 and 40 hours.
If the student is qualified to fly a Helicopter or qualified to fly a Glider, the total flight hours of the flight practice may be reduced, according to the rules of RBAC 61.
Then, an evaluation flight must be carried out, which will be monitored by an examiner accredited by ANAC.
After passing the practical stage, candidates will become private pilots. In other words, they will have the license to fly only private non-profit aircraft.
The Private Pilot Career
Being a private pilot is an opportunity to start and evolve in the highly desired and glamorous profession of commercial aircraft pilot in the future.
Of course, to be a commercial pilot you will have to take a few more courses, however, if you are not a private pilot, you will never be able to start this journey. That is, it is the first and most important step in a pilot's career.
And for those who have the possibility to have their own plane, you can pilot it. The private pilot cannot be paid, nor can he fly an air taxi, work in an airline or be registered as an airline pilot.
However, he can fly private aircraft to accumulate flight hours as a pilot in command, and in the future to advance his career by taking other courses in the field.
Whatsapp: +55 21 97941-8117